The Reynal Law Firm, P.C.
917 Franklin Street
Houston , TX 77002
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Andino Reynal Personal Injury Lawyer
The Reynal Law Firm, P.C.
Appointed by Eric Holder to serve as a federal prosecutor for the Southern District of Texas, Andino Reynal was a member of the Organized Crime Strike Force. While at the United States Attorney’s Office, Andino successfully tried white-collar cases, public corruption cases, and major drug trafficking cases.
Andino left the United States Attorney’s Office in 2012. Since then he has been invited back into public service to act as a special prosecutor for Harris County and a member of the U.S. Magistrate Judge Selection/Review Committee.
Andino prides himself on providing customized legal solutions to the most serious and complex legal challenges facing corporations, partnerships, private equity firms, and individuals, locally and worldwide. He specializes in innovative litigation, conflict resolution, internal investigations, and managing accusations of violations of State, federal and international law.
Andino’s clients have included Fortune 100 companies, multinational corporations and sovereign states.
Prior to his time in public service, Andino was a lawyer with Baker Botts, LLP and clerked for United States District Judge Melinda Harmon.
Andino also provides continuing legal education to practicing lawyers and works as an adjunct professor of law at the University of Houston Law Center.
Andino is a native Spanish speaker and speaks French conversationally.
Andino’s recent cases include:
- Acquittal of foreign public official charged in 60 million dollar money laundering scheme tied to public corruption
- Dismissal of c-suite executive from federal indictment alleging securities fraud linked to a $150 million dollar bond issuance.
- Non-prosecution agreement for oil field services company accused of federal trade secret theft.
- Defense of executives accused of selling misbranded drugs
- Civil representation of local company suing for business disparagement and tortious interference
- Civil representation of executive defrauded in Ponzi scheme.
- Civil representation of executive before the SEC charging violations of Dodd Frank.
Andino’s approach to criminal cases is driven by his strong work ethic and dedication to his clients. Lawyers who rely on simply poking holes in the prosecution’s case are doomed to fail more often than they succeed. Andino develops a theory of the case, supported by the facts, which is consistent with innocence. This theory becomes the centerpiece of the defense.
Years Of Experience: Over 17 Years