Griffin Law Firm PC
(404) 303-8400 xext 160
2336 Wisteria Drive
Snellville , GA 30078
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Richard Griffin Personal Injury Lawyer
Griffin Law Firm PC
Richard S. Griffin: People who know Richard Griffin will consistently describe him as a good man who deeply loves his family and friends. He loves to help others and became an injury attorney to do just that. His staff at the Griffin Law Firm has become part of his family, and when you become a client, you become part of his family as well. His law firm has thrived since 1995 because he has built a legal team that is honest, hard working, and dedicated to delivering the best possible representation to their clients. Outstanding representation requires excellent customer service while delivering recoveries that fully compensate our clients for their injury claims.
- Griffin Law Firm Founding Attorney and C.E.O.: Attorney Richard Griffin has over 28 years of experience handling personal injury, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death claims. He founded the Griffin Law Firm in 1995 to provide legal representation that treats clients the way he would want to be treated. This means that our clients receive the best possible customer service and outstanding results.
- Legal Awards: Attorney Richard Griffin has received the following prestigious legal awards and rankings:
- AV Preeminent Rating: Attorney Richard Griffin has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent rating, the highest rating for legal skills and ethics. This top rating is based on actual reviews from clients and other attorneys and is verified for accuracy by Martindale-Hubble. Only about 2% of the attorneys in the U.S. receive this prestigious rating. Attorney Richard Griffin has received this rating every year since 2012.
- AVVO Superb Rating: Attorney Richard Griffin has been awarded the rating of Superb from AVVO, an organization that evaluates ratings from independent reviews from clients and other attorneys. These ratings are based on genuine reviews and are verified for accuracy by AVVO.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum: Attorney Richard Griffin is also a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This elite group of attorneys can only become members after delivering a settlement or verdict of over one million dollars for their client. Attorney Richard Griffin and the Griffin Law Firm have recovered numerous settlements and verdicts for their personal injury clients. We have also negotiated numerous workers’ compensation settlements of over a million dollars.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Member: Attorney Richard Griffin has been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association, a prestigious legal association. You must be nominated by other attorneys outside of your law firm. Nominees are reviewed for their legal abilities and by demonstrating high success in specific practice areas. Attorney Richard Griffin is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in the practice areas of personal injury and wrongful death.
- Client Distinction Award – LexisNexis & Lawyers.com: Attorney Richard Griffin was rated a 4.5 out of 5. This rating is based recognizes excellence in the areas of Quality of Service, Overall Value, Responsiveness, and Communication Ability.
- Best of Gwinnett – Injury Law Firms: The Griffin Law firm was awarded Best of Gwinnett, which goes to the top law firms in Gwinnett County. Our firm has received this in 2021 and 2022. The winning law firms are nominated by someone outside the company and must receive the highest number of votes to earn this award.
- Emory University in 1991 which a B.A. in Political Science and Education. He attended law school at Georgia State College of Law where he focused on personal injury, workers’ compensation, and advanced litigation. In law school he served as the president of the Student Trial Lawyers Association. While competing in the Georgia Mock Trial Competitions he finished second in the state.
- Legal Experience: Attorney Richard Griffin worked for injury law firms during college and law school gaining valuable experience. As an attorney, he litigated personal injury and workers’ compensation claims for three prestigious law firms before starting the Griffin Law Firm that has been successful since 1995.