Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish
2 Prudential Plaza 180 N. Stetson Avenue.
Chicago , IL 60601
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Ronald Kalish Personal Injury Lawyer
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish
Ron Kalish has been a trial lawyer since 1992. In 1997, Ron began working as an associate at Steinberg, Polacek & Goodman representing individuals seriously hurt, injured or killed as a result of the negligence of others. In 2006, a new partnership was formed, and the firm name was changed to Steinberg, Goodman and Kalish. Although the name has changed, the firm continues to dedicate its efforts in obtaining compensation for victims and their families who have been injured due to the wrongful conduct of others.
Ron has handled and tried all types of personal injury cases including medical negligence, nursing home neglect, motor vehicle crashes, premises liability, and street and sidewalk cases against municipalities and common carriers. Ron has negotiated and settled many million dollar cases. Ron is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell. Martindale-Hubbell rates over 100,000 lawyers nationwide. The AV rating is the highest rating possible under the Martindale-Hubbell rating system. The AV rating represents very high to preeminent legal abilities and the highest ethical standards. Less than 9 percent of the lawyers in the United States are rated AV.
In 2005, Ron was appointed to serve as a Member of the Tort Law Section Council of the Illinois State Bar Association. Over the years, Ron has been a lecturer and has provided continuing legal education to other attorneys in the areas of personal injury law. He has been on television and radio discussing personal injury law.
Ron gives back to the community by volunteering his time to an outreach program to the Chicago Public Elementary Schools called Lawyers in the Classroom coordinated by the Constitutional Rights Foundation.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Financial Services Law
- Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1992
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 1992
- Miami University
- B.S. – 1989
Honors and Awards
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Selected to Illinois Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American Financial Service Association, Member, Law Committee
- Trial Lawyer for Public Justice
- Society of Trial Lawyers
- A Strategy To Address The Phantom Causati, ISBA, https://www.isba.org/sections/tortlaw/newsletter/2019/05/astrategytoaddressthephantomcausati