Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC
2000 Warrington Way
Louisville , KY 40222
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Seth Gladstein Personal Injury Lawyer
Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC
Seth Gladstein serves the Louisville area through the practice of personal injury law. Seth graduated from St. Francis High School in 1993, and subsequently acquired a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor in 1997. During his time at Michigan, Seth was elected by his peers to serve on the College of Literature, Science and Arts’ Student Government, in addition to working as an intern for one of Kentucky’s United States Senators in Washington, D.C.
Seth received his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2001. After graduating, he moved to New York City and spent four years practicing law for one of the city’s most respected and distinguished defense firms. During this time, Seth defended some of the country’s leading physicians and hospitals, including New York-Presbyterian Medical Center, Memorial Hospital for Cancer and Allied Diseases, and North Shore University Hospital.
In 2005, Seth returned home to Louisville in order to practice with one of Kentucky’s largest and oldest defense firms.
In March 2011, Seth opened the Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC, in Louisville, Kentucky, with the express goal of holding negligence accountable and helping injured people recover. Seth’s years of defending businesses have provided him with invaluable experience and insight into handling excessively complicated cases. Attorney Seth Gladstein also represents clients in a wide variety of matters, including car and trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, traumatic brain injuries, and premise liability (slip and fall) cases.
In his free time, Seth enjoys coaching little league baseball, traveling, reading, and spending time with his wife and two young sons.
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, B.A. 1997
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D. 2001
- New York State,2003
- Kentucky, 2005
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2006
- Allen v. Siddiqui, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 46473 (W.D. Ky., May 10, 2010)
- Hamblen v. Ky. Cab. for Health and Family Srvcs., 322 S.W.3d 511 (Ky. Ct. App. 2010)
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Negligent Hiring: Some Things to Consider