Upper Charles Law Group
81 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington , MA 02421
|Tuesday||9 AM–6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM–6:30 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM–6:30 PM|
|Friday||9 AM–6:30 PM|
|Monday||9 AM–6:30 PM|
Timothy Fallon Personal Injury Lawyer
Upper Charles Law Group
Complex commercial litigation, construction litigation and family law are the focal points of Timothy F. Fallon’s legal practice. As Managing Partner of the Upper Charles Law Group, Tim represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of matters including construction, corporations and limited liability companies, employment, land use, partnerships, personal injury, and real estate. Tim has tried a number of cases to verdict and has achieved favorable results for many clients. In addition to his extensive experience in all levels of state and federal court, Tim also has significant experience in mediation and in appeals.
Prior to forming the Upper Charles Law Group, Tim was a partner at a boutique litigation firm. Tim is also a proud member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers.
– Obtained judgment for one of the largest heavy-construction firms in Massachusetts in a construction action concerning extra-contractual additional work where damages sought exceeded $1,000,000.00.
– Successfully represented an electrical contractor corporation in litigation to recover sums due under a contract. Settled case for full sums due after successfully attaching and freezing general contractor’s bank account.
– Settled breach of contract case pre-suit for full amount due after serving general contractor with notice of intent to file mechanic’s lien.
– Represented a homeowner in suit against a general contractor for defective workmanship and obtained judgment exceeding 2,000% of the contract’s price.
– Successfully defended a large construction company in claims involving extra-contractual additional work performed by an out-of-state corporation.
– Successfully represented a commercial landlord in mediation against its tenants for nonpayment of additional rent.
– Obtained settlement for owner of art gallery against third party for unlawful conversion of artwork.
– Earned client substantial severance package following extensive litigation in superior court.
Personal Injury Litigation
– Obtained substantial settlement for mother and child dog-bite victims after full-day mediation.
– Represented victim of automobile accident and scored substantial settlement after extensive litigation in superior court.
Real Estate Litigation
– Represented homeowners in nuisance, trespass and negligence case against abutting neighbors after their property flooded due to unauthorized clearcutting of forestland. Obtained substantial settlement after full-day mediation.
– Represented condominium association in matter with abutting neighbor condominium association and earned clients substantial payout.
– Successfully represented limited liability company in matter concerning post-closing claims involving sales of multi-family homes.
Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2008
Boston College, B.S., 2002
Boston College High School,1998
United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2010
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorney
Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce